Here you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions. Got a question not answered here? Please email our team email@example.com
Contact me to make a manual order: firstname.lastname@example.org
I will need:
* Image in exact pixel size that you are paying for.
* Block(s) location you want (blocks are numbered left to right starting with 1)
* Website link/URL you want your block(s) to link to.
International customers are welcome! However, you must be able to come to the US to pick up your 300,000 USD check if you win. Odds in winning are roughly equal to the number of blocks you own. So if you own 1,000 blocks the odds of you winning are 1/10 or ten percent.
- What is the idea?
- Who are you?
- Block pricing
- How did you come up with the idea?
- Isn't this an illegal lottery?
- Rules for block images
- How long will the site be online? How do I know this is legit?
- Odds of winning 300,000 USD drawing
1. What is the idea?
The idea is simple: Make enough money to buy myself a new Lamborghini vehicle. 50 x 200 = 10,000 blocks that are 20x20 pixels each in size. Each block will sell for an average of 60 USD. That equals 600,000 USD. Of course what fun is it if I am the only one getting the Lambo? Therefore half of the 600,000 USD will be given to a random participant in this project. That should be enough money to buy a lambo after paying income tax on the winnings (Note: The sweepstakes winner will win 300,000 USD, not a Lamborghini Aventador.).
You can buy as many blocks as you like, as long as there are some available (see the live stats in the top of the page). When you buy some blocks, you can then display a logo of your choice in the space you have purchased. You can also have the image click through to your own website. However, no obscene or offensive images are allowed.
The blocks you buy will be displayed on the homepage permanently. The homepage will not change. Using some of the money I make from the site, I guarantee to keep it online for at least 20 years, but hopefully much longer. I want it to become a kind of a fingerprint of today’s crypto and blockchain state. So, in the long run, I believe the blocks will offer good value.
The idea is to create something of a cryptocurrency and blockchain time capsule: a historic webpage, which will advertise your website or channel to crypto and blockchain related audience. Everything in the cryptocurrency world can change so fast, it will be nice to have something that stays solid and permanent for many years. You can be a part of that!
|8001-9,000||100.00 USD||9001-10,000||292.50 USD|
4. How did you come up with the idea?
My original inspiration comes from the ad-pixel website. I remember it from the year 2005 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Million_Dollar_Homepage . It has stuck with me ever since. I simply combined the pixel selling ad-space with the cryptocurrency and blockchain industry and added an interesting twist
5. Is this an illegal lottery?
This is a sweepstakes not a lottery. You are only purchasing advertisement space on the online billboard. There is no fee to entry. There is no purchase necessary to win. The winner will be selected randomly with no skill or other requirements required to enter into the 300,000 USD drawing that will be held when the last block is sold. The drawing will be held in Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States of America. To enter the drawing mail a completed Entry Contest Form (ECF) to 3349 KY-227, Carrollton, KY 41008 with your full name and "ATTN: LAMBOTICKET". To request an ECF email us. Given US law you must be at least 18 years old or older to participate in the 300,000 USD drawing.
6. Rules for block images
If you are looking for increased traffic, you have arrived at the right place!
Advertise on pieces of pixel blocks. Blocks on The Crypto Piece are available in 400 pixels (20x20). You will see the webpage is divided into 2,500 of these blocks.
You can buy as many blocks as you like, as long as there are some available.
• The minimum purchase is 1 block, the maximum purchase is whatever is left
• When you 'buy' my blocks you will not 'own' part of the webpage or this site, but rather you are granted the right to submit an image and link which will then be published on the webpage in the respective space you have paid for
•You cannot change the image or link once you have submitted them, so you must be sure of the image & link you want on the webpage, which will be there for at least 20 years. The only exception is if you have a strong reason why you need a change to your image/link, eg. your site no longer exists, major structural change to your site, lawsuits, etc.
• If your image and link are accepted and published on the homepage, you cannot get a refund
• No links will be accepted that violate United State of America law or contain offensive material. If you submit an image or link that is rejected, you will have the opportunity to provide an alternative, otherwise your money will be refunded and you will lose your block/s
• If your link is accepted and you later change the content of the linked site to show or force offensive/obscene/adult/scam/virus material then your link will be removed until you provide a new one, and you will not get a refund of any kind for the link downtime
• If for whatever reason in the future you want your image and link removed from the homepage, you can do that, but you will not get a refund and the space will become publically available again
• Images must be the exact size you have paid for (each block is 20 pixels by 20 pixels)
• Images must be in PNG or JPEG format, and a reasonable file size
• Images must not be animated (imagine how messy the homepage would look)
• Links must be to web pages only and begin with https://
• You must have the authority to provide the image and link for the website you submit
• Funds must be fully received and cleared before your block/s go live on the homepage
• There might be occasional downtime for site maintenance but I'll try and keep these to a minimum
• Once you have ordered and the funds have cleared, I will aim to get your block/s online within 24hrs
OK great, so now you're all set to buy some blocks.
– could potentially be seen by hundreds of thousands of people over the coming years;
8. How long will the site be online? How do I know the drawing for the lambo will be legit?
The site will be online for 20 years guaranteed since the launch day (at least until May 2038). We are based in the United States of America. The drawing will be held at a public place in the United States of America with all individuals interested in viewing the drawing invited to see it happen live.
9. Odds of winning 300,000 USD drawing
The odds of winning will depend on how many blocks you own. For every block you own you will have a roughly 1/10,000 chance of winning the 300,000 USD sweepstakes.